Thursday 7 August 2008

Mdm is experiencing extreme boredom at work

My boss reminded us that a new policy is in place. Apparently, the IT dept has been tracking our online activities since last week. I have been super free this week and I visited tonnes of websites, ranging from forums, fashion blogs, gossip news to some really nonsensical ones. I am doomed!!! Anyway, it's not my fault that this week at work is really boring. Somehow, Mdm always seem to be in jobs that doesn't require much sweat.

Miss Tan just uploaded these onto FB. This is probably for the benefit of my dear MM who is without a FB account.





The second picture looks quite hilarious. The guys are each displaying a different emotion and everyone's looking all smiles in the last picture (except for my P who looked half-stunned, like he always do. LOL).

We downloaded Red Cliff from Crunchyroll few nights back and managed to watch it yesterday. For the first time, P was actually enjoying a Chinese movie (considering he is totally biased against Chinese movies and refuse to watch anything that is non-Stephen Chow). And for the first time, I feel like grabbing a copy of 三国志. Tony Leung looks really good and I thought Takeshi Kaneshiro looks gayish next to him (although Takeshi Kaneshiro is equally yummy). Is 諸葛亮 supposed to be this gayish?

Mdm is picking up the guitar from the dusty corner again. These few days, I have been practicing 张雨生's 天天想你 and 大海. Check out the 陳綺貞's version =))





No comments: