Monday 16 June 2008

Busy first day of school!

Mdm had been busy since this morning! Walking in and out of the office, typing numerous emails etc. And now, I can finally sit down peacefully, sip my cup of roselle tea and blog! Ok, blogging at work is a crime, but it's just another 45 minutes and I'll be off from work.

It's the first day of the new semester and finally, PYU is buzzing with activities. Since joining in March, I havent seen this lot of students. Now, that's what I call a school. And even more surprising is the number of Chinese students around. I know by statistics that we have many Chinese students, but I havent seen them around as much as the Americans and Thais. And this afternoon when I saw some congregating outside my office, I was tempted to go up to them and say a friendly hello in mandarin (but I didnt).

Mdm is going back to Sg in less than a month!!! It's a short stay but I do hope I get the chance to look around for flat. I refuse to buy BTO flats cos I have an evil feeling about them.

No comments: