Saturday 24 May 2008

BKK

It's saturdayyyyy. Oh... how lazy I am. I've been doing NOTHING since I got up. And... I woke up at 12.30!!! P's going to kill me. Well... I've been feeling so tired, plus I havent rested well after my BKK trip (Mdm went straight to work!). We had been watching Coffee Prince and we finished the whole drama yesterday! I think it had already been screened in Sg. Anywayz, the storyline is predictable but the leads are sooo cute (as in really cute)!!! Have to watch it!



Bangkok

MM said she wont be planning for a trip to BKK in years and I agree that BKK is kindda boring. Our total haul from shopping is a big 0. I swear stuff in Sg is much cheaper, unless you are looking at low quality apparels. We spent most of our time eating (and drinking). And yup... I met Mr and Mrs Fox (and I realised that we forgot to take a group photo)!!! Dining at the State Tower was the highlight of our trip. For the ambience and quality of food, I thought that the price was quite cheap. We spent (or rather MM spent) 3000+ Baht for the dinner, which included 1 appetizer (chicken wrapped in pandan leaves), 1 main (pi pa duck), a soup, fried rice, dessert (2 servings of ice-cream), 2 pots (yes, pots) of tea and 1 litre of evian!!! I dunno what's up with them that made them served bottled evian which costed 300 baht. But if you plan to be there just for drinks (cocktail etc.) it wont cost much either cos the average is like 350 Baht per glass.

Check these out:





I am giving 2 thumbs up for my accomodation. Except for the fact that there's no elevator and we were staying on the fourth floor, everything's good. Free internet, clean and chic rooms etc. More photos will be up in my next post cos I havent had the time to download them from my camera!

More nua-ing for Mdm now. Tired, tired, tired...

No comments: