Friday 30 May 2008

Green ground, green roof, green space!

I was doing my daily surfing when I saw this



and more. I know this is definitely not happening in Thailand for the next 50 years.

All these green earth thingy reminded me of Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth which we saw some time back. After watching the video, we had out of guilt, gotten a recycle bag at the supermarket that we frequent. That was seemingly the least we can do. Anyways, the poor bag is super under-utilised. Since we got it, we had used it for less than 5 times. We had left the bag in the car hoping that it would come in handy as and when we are making a trip to the supermarket. But most of the time, P and I only realised that we had forgotten the recycle bag half-way through our grocery shopping. I suppose we haven't been putting in a conscious effort in responding to this whole green earth issue. Maybe, we all should. =)

No comments: