Wednesday 21 November 2007

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Didnt manage to snap pictures during the wedding coz me and P were in charge of video-ing and when he was doing the job, I was kindda too engrossed kaypoh-ing with what the wedding ceremony was all about. Just one pathetic photo from my phone, taken during the post-ceremony lunch buffet outside the bride's house:



And this is for dinner later =)



Some chinese herbs pack we bought from Rimping supermarket. I like that place alot coz you can find lots and lots of imported products. That's also where I got my Lee Chum Kee the other day. As for dinner tonight, I am hoping to brew some decent soup. =) The last time I tried Hainanese chicken rice, it turned out so yucky that I decided to fry the chicken and it became chicken with garlic in sesame oil. It tasted reasonably well, much better than the bland Hainanese chicken with the sesame oil sauce tasting like... oil.

It's Loy Krathong this coming weekend. The sound of fireworks is getting on my nerves and people are like playing it non-stop from as early as 8pm till 2am. It's kindda crazy. To the whoever who banned fireworks in Sg... nice job. Okay... maybe people should have the liberty to play fireworks but... cant there be a time restriction imposed? Everytime when the fireworks go BOOM BOOM BOOM, the dogs will start to howl. It's like a crazy orchestra. =S

Xmas is around the corner but Chiangmai is not filled with the festive ambience. I'm not a Christian but my family do join in the fun of celebration. Dad's a turkey man and as far as I can remember, we have it yearly. Almost. I miss home and I want to be home for Xmas. Maybe Xmas is an excuse for me to be home.

No comments: