Monday 27 August 2007

Bits and pieces

Pics of DD, MM, my folks and I at the airport.







Had been busy stocking up new stuff, packing, arranging and doing miscellaneous work for the past few days. In our attempt to get down to something serious, I was enrolled into the Thai course at YMCA and attended my very first class today. So for the months to come, I would be heading there to attend my 2-hourly class thrice weekly =). Going back to school isnt really something foreign but... hmm, I would update with more pics of the classroom to explain. LOL. By the way, I made my first friend in Chiangmai today! Keke... this New Yorker (John that is) who was sitting right next to me is a rather chatty man. Yes... man. A man in his 60s =.=''. My first friend in Chiangmai is an Ah Pek! Half the class are retirees (like John) while the other half are young people (predominately ang mohs). It fascinates me how retirees would actually opt for Chiangmai to be a place that they would grow even older and die. For now, it's just some pics that I've taken while waiting for P to fetch me.





Had been coping relatively well since this is the Nth time I'm here. Adaptation should not be an issue, though it strikes me at times on how much dependant I have become. At times when I've to follow him around while he get things done, it can really bore me to the core. I've not been doing anything substantial yet aside from attending my Thai class. P's telling me not to be too anxious about these but... it's just kindda weird for me to do nothin as all. I want this arrangement to be temporary. Thou is not fit to be a TTT. As far as my marriage life is concerned, I have been enjoying every single bit of it, especially so when I know that my man is trying to accomodate me as much as he can. Apart from attending classes, we are spending lotsa time together. This man is now multi-tasking as my hubby-soulmate-friend-driver. Although I'm very much enjoying him as my companion, I would still want more Johns.



And... Happy belated bday to you, my MM. Was trying to send you this on saturday... but my stupid phone wasnt set up to send MMS yet.



Even when you are sixty, you are always six to me. Love you always.

1 comment:

yttun said...

The candle! ^_^

You called @ 12am sharp sharp, its enuf to make make day.

Enjoy ur nong nong piak piak lesson wif e ah pek and take good care.

Miss u lots.