Saturday 1 September 2007

Island

Am sitting back and enjoying my cup of coffee now. P's attending a meeting and would be back at 2pm... so, I'm now sitting alone in front of the com. Enjoying this moment to myself actually =). Not too much of it though. It will bring me to tears with boredom again. Guess these few hours of personal time would be sufficient.

Used to think that I'm one who prioritize love life above others and would be happily living with my prince on a long forsaken island. Motion is overthrown! Guess the existence of other beings on planet earth is as important to me as the existence of self. Me is not a party whore but me need communication! Yesterday's class kinda balanced up my life since I did manage to use up the daily quota in my word bank. Emotion kinda swung to the high side with boredom level sinking to a low. So... Mdm is a happy girl now.

Met John II yesterday. John II is a young englishman who has been living in Chiangmai for the past 1.5 years. Kinda interesting how these ang mohs are. How many of us back in Sg would opt to give up everything back at home for a laid back town, me wonder. John II is not a rich man cos he called Sg an expensive (but nice) place and he's definately not here on retirement visa. He's too young for that anyways. John II is picking up muay thai and is hoping to teach muay thai here, if not elsewhere. According to him, Chiangmai would still be his base no matter where he goes to. Amazing. Life is really too short to be thinking 2, 3 steps ahead, gotta live for the moment.

Side tracking, I've not seen a single elephant since my arrival. While driving yesterday, I saw a wild boar on the street.

No comments: