Monday 23 July 2007

Dear Harry

Doesnt blogger actually does the autosave thingy? What happened to my previous entry? Argghhh

Harry's here!!! After a long 2-year wait, he has finally arrived! Gonna read it so damn super slow. Spent my morning in the office looking through Wikipedia to find out if dear Ron will still be surviving by the end of the book. And... well, quite a satisfactory ending. Me is happy. ^-^

Time is moving so slowly now. Since that fateful day, time in the office seems motionless. If I am given a topic, I believe I would be able to finish up a thesis before I leave. But then again, I should count myself lucky. As compared to those who are going to be stuck here (or elsewhere), I only have 11 more working days to go.

Had a gathering over at my place on Saturday. Guess my definition of gathering starts to differ from the rest, judging from the boredom on their faces. Or maybe, I am kinda getting domesticated. Nonetheless, Mdm Chong will always enjoy this kind of cosy gathering, unless of course if someone else has a better suggestion. I quite like munching on food and chatting away, although the TV programmes were kinda distracting. The last time my Jie Meis and I had one, we were pretty much enjoying it. The food + dessert + wine and with the company of Tony Leung and Kaneshiro Takeshi.

I remembered for a period of time, meet-ups for Allstars were at their all time low cos no one wanted to initiate and be responsible for all the planning (i.e checking out free slots, deciding on dinner venues, co-ordinating, getting last-min aeroplanes, deciding on after dinner activities etc). Somehow, the peculiar thing is that the person who initiates has to be the person who plans the entire itinerary for the day.

Mdm Chong is raising the white flag.

No comments: