Sunday 24 June 2007

Wasted

MM was wasted yterday!

What a last weekend.

Anywayz, I've been facing lotsa repetitive questions from different people. So much so that I have become kinda numbed giving my standard set of answers. This was till CH greeted me with a "Are you afraid?" yesterday night, right before the war erupted.

I am. And increasingly so.

Received my second instalment of wedding present from MM. I was expecting it actually cos I saw bits and pieces of it on her table few afternoons ago. I know she's trying to be encouraging all these while. We always have a very strange role reversal in our relationship. It is never by virtue of age difference that I have to take care of her. In fact, it has always been the other way round. We are both aware of this and are kinda used to it. But yesterday, I was watching over her and sat through the whole biting/fighting war. When she pronounced herself as 50% gone, I held her out. I dont normally feel like a JJ. But not yesterday. How nice it is to have someone always there for u when u need her, vice versa. I am missing that alrdy.

No comments: