Sunday 6 May 2007

The smell of nippon

After 1.5 hours of climbing up and down, the new nippon is up! The result is rather disappointing though. I was expecting a much darker tone!

In progress...


Tadahh


I have wanted something really dark. In fact, I have intended to get wallpaper. Sad to say, the trip to Goodrich yesterday morning wasnt fruitful. Getting wallpaper is way too expensive, even for that 5 sq m piece of wall. But I am very sure the results would be more pleasant than now. I'm tempted to make a trip down to Changi again. ARGH.

As instructed by my KC spider parents, 3rd uncle was here this afternoon to prepare the invitation cards that we have to start distributing soon. It's amazing how a big woohaa this can get to, especially so for chinese who are always so particular about being addressed correctly.

Some random pics:

Super retro+cheena pair of lamps mummy bought last weekend



And our visit to granny's few weekends ago


No comments: