Thursday 3 May 2007

Counting and counting

The 60-day countdown to July the 1st starts today!!!

As for now, we've settled most of the stuff that need to be done =) (e.g. Venue reservation, hotel reservation, purchasing of airtix, photograph taking, food tasting etc). Perhaps the most time consuming task coming up next would be the preparation of guest list and distribution of invitation cards. Sis just collected the inserts for me yesterday and I managed to glue them piece by piece in a night. BTW, my very first invitation card was mailed out this evening! Here's a sneak preview of the card:



I've initiated this space to remind myself of the work that we have done for this special day and also, as part of my effort to provide updates. Perhaps this space and its constant updates would be a vital connection between me and many in future. These aside, I would also very much like to have the preparation process penned down while I am having fun doing it.

I was out shopping with mummy over the weekend for misc stuff like candles, lamps, blah blah blah and because of the special circumstances that we are in, I cannot fathom the purpose. In fact, these items do not serve their traditional purposes at all. Anywayz, the trip to Chinatown is not fruitless. Miss Chong being Miss Chong... she punches on her calculator and decided to do her own ring pillow instead. After gathering materials from Chinatown... tadahhh!!



Some photos taken at GS during the food tasting session:



No comments: